Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Old blog with New life....

Hi, everyone,

Today is the end of Week 10. As usual, I check Oregon local time when I do my assignment, hoping that I meet the deadline.   However, this time I check the time because I cherish the time that's still left.  It has become a habit for me to follow Oregon time.  Maybe one day I can visit University of Oregon. :)

I am glad that this old blog is not taken down when few weeks ago I couldn't get connected with it.  And it was because of that, I found another blog system, which I am using now. It is called WordPress.  A lot of my friends use Blogger, so I would like to keep this.  Even though this is my old blog, I hope that I can continue to add new posts and meet my friends here.  You are all my friends and are welcome to visit from time to time.

It's 10:38a.m. Oregon time.  I will say goodbye for now, but hope to "see you" soon.

Yaling, Taiwan 

No comments:

Post a Comment