Popular Posts

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Getting closer to you?

It's 10:30p.m. Taiwan time. I've been sitting in front of my computer for almost 5 hours, skipping my meals and not talking, verbally. A lot of time when we decide to put foward our effort or strengh to things we have our hearts on, there is this tiny sound coming to our ears, "what are you up to? what do you want? " How can we prevent students from ending up with spending too much in computer trying to finish their homework and not have time for family or friend or exercising? What are your opinions? I hope to hear from you, classmates. Yaling, Taiwan

1 comment:

  1. Great! Now I can read iconic characters!!!!! (are these Taiwanese or Chinese characters? pardon my ignorance) I'm so happy for myself!
    Yaling, I know this course is important and interesting but sitting in front of the computer for 5 hours and skipping meals is NEVER a good option. So step outside, go for a walk, catch some sun or rain, whatever, ok?
    Thus I also think we should not make a project that makes our students hate technology for feeling that they are wasting their time. Let's keep it reasonable! That's why I think our activities should stick to class work and involve little homework as our students have other subsjects besides English at school.

    ReplyDelete