Popular Posts

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Delicious is so delicious!

This is program is so well-organized.  I am impressed with how it constructed and am expecting the grand outcome in 7 weeks to come.

This week, in class discussion, we read different articles about oral and audio skill building.  Though provided with 3 reports, they lead us to read even more. Articles like How to Teach Aural English More Effectively by Huan Huang provides some suggestions.  Regarding to oral teaching, I also found it interesting how teachers help teachers in the website: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=110123 .  By this week's discussion, more thoughts come into my mind when teaching my students or motivate them.

Delicious is a great tool.  I am so glad to know about and share it with people I know.  With the help of it, not only I bookmark my frequent used websites but also have a chance to surf other's favorite sites.  This is cool!!

Yaling, Taiwan

1 comment:

  1. Hi YaLing

    Good point about Delicious. One thing I like is not having to redo all my bookmarks when I transfer to a new computer. Or if I am ever using a different computer when I am away, I can access my bookmarks easily.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete